Tuesday 31 December 2019

hello

Hi!

It's been a year! I've been venting my emotions to Fa mostly in 2019, and my other written diaries (yeah you read it right. I have no idea why i have several diaries in a year hmm) Oh let me list out what I've been doing this past year since tomorrow will be a new year 2020. uuuu

Jan 2019: Hospital attachment 
- scared as hell when they said ipd sat 5 is the scariest place for prp. but well, alhamdulillah i adjusted well thanks to my fellow prp friends

Feb 2019: Clinical attachment
- went to MAPS (a theme park in Perak) for free. Tickets were given by Ayah Anjang.
- as i arrived there, i got a text from clinical pharmacist (rumor said she's nice, so i'm relieved to get her as my preceptor) said that i/m not in her ward for the next four weeks. WTH. then which ward I'll be assigned to? En Fakar's (clinical ward) and Miss Pei Xing's (geriatric ward). Informed Kok Hou abt the news, guess what he scared me the most, he said miss pei xing is the one all prp wanted to avoid the most. I cried.
- En fakar's ward attachment went smooth because he let me do my own work and did not ask me questions unless i asked him first. But miss pei xing's ward was the opposite. she asked me tons of questions. freaking scary. but i learned a lot from her. she's nice walaupun ada lah kena marah sekali dua lolz.

Mar 2019: Back to IPD and galenical attachment
- i've gain experiences during the past months and i've been acknowledge by the garang PFs there. huhuhu such an accomplishment
- an ex TGB guy tried to ask me to watch movie together padahal he's in KL and i'm at Melaka. well i know that was a move. But I just act clueless. gittew. I've opened up a bit, I get to know him first but as I know him more, he's the one who always said bad words and tweet explicit things. a big no no. and rejected his offer to watch movie.

Apr 2019: went back to KKAK
- after so long i've went back to my original facility, but then miss shiyu asked which one better? hosp or clinic? frankly the people are nicer in hosp, but the workload and environment i'll just say no thanks. i'd enough. tiber. but in clinic, the workload and environment is better but the people, making things harder. huhu. and she agreed hhaha.
- went to aifaa's fashion show. oh girl you really make us proud back then. so inlove with you again and again

May 2019: Puasa
- can't recall anything memorable. but it's when family mart finally open in Melaka, so after break fasting we went to Jonker walk to taste the udon the hyped about. i'm a first timer. My goodness, I know it's the grand opening but chinese peopleeeeeeee you guys don't even fast... why are you lining up as well. the line was freaking long haih. we went back after midnight i think. uhuhu

June 2019: Raya
- i tried wearing contact lens. oh my it was a hell ride. hurt my eyes so bad. so i just wore them during first raya hahaha. Thanks to them i look pretty decent in photos cehh. hahaha. It was a fun raya to be honest. we have addition of two ipars and we raya harmoniously gittew.
- oh not to forget i worked the second raya guys. I worked. but half day only lah. miss hiyu insit. i love her. hahaha
- when hakim wore cast on his arm because we went raya until midnight and accident near jpj bukit katil. his wrist twisted and till now it wasn't in the normal position.
- went to penang for mira armir's wedding tapi the real reason is to hilday and visit fatin!i went there with aifaa and nadiah and we have tremendous fun. and can you imagine, we were tired sightseeing in the morning, then we decided to watchtoy story 4 later at midnight, and guess what four of us fell asleep during the movie. each one of us awake at certain parts of movie then explained to each other the plot hahaha. but nadiah slept very soundly from the adv before the movie until the credits roll. haihh haha

July 2019: logbook
- the month that i anxious about cause the next month i need to send logbook already.
- lukman belanja us frps and im the only prp at the time, tony romas. maigod he gave us rm1000 to eat guys! and he expected us to finish the money and he schocked that we pulang the baki to him! Ya Allah it was a very fancy place to eat. But less to my liking even it serves only meat the food i love most but it was just too fancy, i cannot. ahhahaha. but alhamdulillah for the lifetuime experience.
-rachel got posted to sabah :( but the fun syaf get to stay with us hehehe

Aug 2019: FRP ehem
- i've got my license already!
- raya haji. then we went to a hotel in seremban which located at awalking distance form aeon seremban. enjoyed 'walking" haha

Sept 2019: Birthday month
- joined X break. maigod we have to practice almost everyday and i was criticized for being to stiff despite being the youngest in the group? I just don't want to join. I was forced to do so :( but the good side i get to know more of KKak staff's
- pharmrun in banda hilir. It was good to see familiar faces from hospital during the run. eventhough i just the lines man hehehehehe
- got birthday cake from  my family. awhhh, after so many years we don't properly celebrate any birthday events this year was just ahh full of blessings. maybe we all stay in one roof after so many years living apart form each other.

Oct 2019: Korea
- I was persuaded by these fav bunch of people to go holiday to korea with them. hesitated at first but i was not regret of my decision. love love love the trip so much, we got to do so many things. cheers to them for revisiting some places they've visited before just to show me part of korea that i have to experience <3 p="">- was able to join random gangnam concert festival and get to see latest korean kpop idols hehehehehehehehehehehe padahal duduk jauh nun di belakang but we've enjoy every little bits

Nov 2019: Rejected
- i spent a night at eza's rental house in cyberjaya. so excited in case dapat terserempak dengan crush since he stay there as well.
- the next day met up with lace street girls. ohmai nak catch up gossip haihhh tak cukup masa. Nadiah and shasha finally got someone special in their life. me and minie being the diva just loved ourselves a bit too much cehh. tipu sangat. then later in the gossip i was told to end my crush already cause it has been so long and maybe that was why im unable to find someone. alasan kan.
- so that night, i confessed to my crush and.............. as mentioned, i got rejected. but he replied my name withe correct spelling which rage me more! and guess what's his partener name? farhana???? hello find other name please!

Dec 2019: Family day
- it was a stressful event to plan everythings out with banyak kepala. but alhamdulillah it turns out evry well,. uwan atuk the makciks and pakciks seems very happy for how the family day turned out :')
- fell in love in brush lettering and started to learn and have a book to scribble some quotes. also in love with bullet journal. so also made one starting dec and insyaallah need to commit this journal until the end of 2020. hehehe.

so next year goal
- to step out of my comfort zone
- to be more fun and adventurous
- to visit more countries with family and friends
- to finally meet that special someone

okay sekian angan angan

video uploaded in youtube hehehe

the day me and fa ate ... hmm ya Allah forgive us please

one of my fav boomerang

cam tiber but bye hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment