Friday 17 December 2021

2020

Hi, it's been almost two years of not blogging here. But no worries I sort my thoughts and feelings well (?) through phycical journal I bought last two years. So before I talked about what's in my head right now, I'll just want to update you what I've been doing these past years of no news in here. hehehe.

2020

Jan 2020

fa alluring me to Winner Concert like oh my god the ticket price so expensive but since i dont't know when will i meet them cehhh, so i joined lots and lots of competitions to win teh ticket but not with my luck lah kan. Fa already bought her tickets at the very frot row on the left row. Since i didnt win, i bought one but at most far back huhu. But a t the venue, someone wanted to sold her front row ticket where fa located! so i bought that and sold my ticket to nadiah! hahah. scream like crazy and it felt so urghhh lve it. might be last concert though. had so much fun.



Feb 2020

joined Imaret charity clinic with no one. yes you read it right, i didn't have any companion to go to this event. hahaha. tapi i gain priceless experience and it was in kl! hahaha gigih datang. also since ainul going to move to johor for her permanent posting soon, we decided among ourselves, the frp, to go for a short trip in penang!

Mar 2020

Covid hits! Movement control order takes place. Wear masks at all times, sanitize everything, road has been emptied, all worker work from home but not me. yeah a lot have changed.

April 2020

Ayah bring his sayur business at home. so we set up a mini market at our car porch and deliver all the orders to customers. frankly speaking i did not like the idea of doing business with family. we fight a lot. but we spend so much time a lot as well. well, blood is thicker than water. who else gonna help my father if not us, his darah daging. cause we love each other thats why.

May 2020

our first raya at home. felt homey, make rendang and all but it only last a few hours cause then i'll be doing laundry at laundry shop. that was my version of ziarah raya. cried when uwan didn't allow to go bak to kampung when angah went back for picking up vegetables and what not. but yeah it's for our safety. and i start wearing contact lens during this month as well heheheh

June 2020

ainul and anis last day in KKAK. and get my tooth extracted. sakit :( ohh and we managed to gather with our family for doa selamat since the mco has been lifted for a while.

July 2020

went to pulau perhentian with kirin, bee and shasha. kinda last minute trip but i've wanted to go to pulau since forever. and of course while the mco been lifted we went and have fun there. also our result for permanent post was out and i didnt get any email for extend contract so imight get the chanceof being permanent. fuhh.


August 2020

able to celebrate raya haji at kampung but ofcourse with cautions. also my last day at KKAk since i've been transferred to KKBatu Berendam, a new KK. quite fun setting up a new place and learn all the basics. but only be able to work there for a month plus since i've received the permanent placement in Johor.And bought this ipad as a gift for myself hiks

September 2020

my last day at KKBB and it's time for a new adventure. I've been placed at a hospital! yes, scary. and yeah is kota tinggi, a place i've never heard before. and yes its at the end of peninsular malaysia. and yes its far far far away from home. but luckily, bee is placed here too. huhuh or else i might be homesick as hell. well i did though. also, since i moved to far place my parents persuade me to buy a car. so Honda jazz hello my pwetty 3.0. hope we're getting along well hehehhe.

October 2020

adapting myself in hospital. need to go for numbers of kursus and training. fuhh hospital life.

November 2020

mco strikes again, covid cases hit high, unable to go home. ward getting filled with covid patients. colleague getting infected. omg it feels like a zombie movie where you needto be careful with everyone and everything huhuhuhu.

December 2020

have started a hobby of doing journal stickers and since im journaling and cant go back home, im thinking of selling them eheheheheh. and also angah ahs been diagnosed with juvinile glaucoma

yeah stay tuned for 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment