Sunday 16 August 2015

School-sick


stylo mylo kechi?

It's not like I'm getting sick about school but it's the opposite. I'm currently missing school. Feels excited to get ready to school, learn, do homeworks, meetings aaaaaa can't wait. Like seriously. So, InsyaAllah I'm going to experience new school in new environment in a new world new temperature blabla all brand new. Siapa tak suka benda baru woi! hihi. So I'm quite excited and not to mention these mix feelings not knowing any news from Mara yet. huhu. Hoping a very good news from you this Monday, Mara!

Imagine, what to wear at your first day, What bag? What books? Which shoes? Which head scarf? Where should we take our first selfie together? When should we upload them in Instagram? Omg just typing these making me so excited. huhu. K can't wait seriously. Just don't take me down giving me bad news. I have enough of bad news already. So! Kita enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment