Saturday 1 August 2015

chinggu



keh keh mengadanya lah title post. Well I'm so blessed with all of these chinggus around me. Really. I would like to quote zue's Instagram caption

"kita bukan organisasi, kita bukan pemerintahan, kita bukan team, tapi kita adalah keluarga.
sejak dulu kita dipertemukan sampai nanti kita dipisahkan. tetap menggenggam erat makna bersama. satu dan saling memiliki."

well deep tak deep? With some problems I'm having right now, with some emotional imbalance I'm experience right now, they cheered up my life make me forgetting life for a moment. Because we are in another world, where the world is ours. Some may know my problems, and some may not understand. But all of them helped in their own way. Thank you very much.

I don't know why I'm more expressive towards chinggus more than to ohana. Maybe ohana put too much expectation on me, so I feel burdened? While my chinggus are at the same mental age and they know my struggle. Kah! So to my chinggus out there, thank you for comforting me, cheering me up, listening to me, spoiled me too much :'( *I really cried* Nothing can repay your kindness. Saranghae yorobun chinggus and ohana.


No comments:

Post a Comment