Thursday 4 June 2015

Admire



this is Ielts fault.

Describe someone you know, or somebody famous, who has achieved great success

Okay there is someone who I think really inspired me to be just like her. Not a total copycat but I just want to be happy and successful like her. In both world.

She is my senior. One year ahead senior. We used to study in the same high school and same Malaysia campus university. And, we are studying in the same course. However, we rarely talk to each other. At first, she don't even know I'm her junior in high school, and all this while I thought she just ignored me because I'm insignificant? lulz

I always bumped her during high school and she looks tough. The way she dress, the way she talk, the way she walk but deep inside I know there is something special about her. She's a genius. When the first time I saw her in university, I can't think how did she involved with tarbiyyah. Lol I know, I judge person by their appearance. And, I still who I am, a scaredy-cat who would never talk to her. Until, now. She's now in Nottingham campus. Striving through ups and down far away from home but yet still firm in both side of the world.

I'm not sure whether I could be as tough as her, but seriously I do admire her for being always positive and be able to manage herself in a far away land.

Way to go kak! I don't want you to know this, but keep on pursuing your dream and be an inspiration for all of us. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment