Thursday 29 October 2015

Depressed


Sorry ni meluahkan perasaan sikit

Kenapa nak kena tanya siapa pergi so on and so forth? Why we need to follow others while we have our own pleasure to be satisfied? Emo i know but i really dont understand. But really girl if you mirrored yourself, you see your reflection exactly the same as theirs. Serious. K they want to do something else then you asked is there anyone joining? Or sorry im not interested. Yeah sure whats wrong with that. Im sorry im just getting emotional sebab lately i think ive no friends to do everthing with. Even i have one, and if i keep pestering them, in one point they'll get so annoyed with me. Im sorry i have nobody but you guys here. I keep whining, i keep spoiled myself to you guys. Im sorry i know im annoying. But.. Nah its okay kenchana. Im good. Im strong. I can stand on my own. Mianne. 

Im good serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment